General Surgery procedures at Iowa City ASC are geared at organs of the abdominal cavity. Such areas of concern might include:
- Small bowel
- Gallbladder and bile ducts
- Thyroid gland
The most common procedures performed at Iowa City ASC include hernia repair, breast biopsy, excision of lesion, and gall bladder removal.
General surgery procedures at Iowa City ASC are performed in an outpatient environment. This provides a cost-effective surgical option without sacrificing the quality of care you or your child will receive. The Iowa City ASC surgeons are demonstrated leaders, committed to providing our patients the latest surgical techniques. They are supported by a team of professionals ranging from anesthesiology to your nursing team.
Benefits of Surgery at Iowa City Ambulatory Surgical Center:
- Cost savings for you and your insurance company
- Patient-centered care tailored to your needs
- Award winning, quality care
- Easy to schedule your procedure
- Less exposure to patients with other types of infection or serious illness